Introduction and acceptance
Leap reserves the right to modify this Site and modify or amend the Terms at any time. All changes will be effective immediately upon their posting on this Site. CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS AND APPLICABLE ADDITIONAL TERMS BEFORE USING THE SITE, AS THEY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS. THESE TERMS REQUIRE YOU TO GRANT US CERTAIN CONSENTS, RIGHTS AND LICENSES AND BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS. DO NOT USE THE SITE IF YOU DO NOT AGREE.
Use of the site
You represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years old or visiting the Site under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
Subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms, Leap hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access and use the Site by displaying it on your internet browser but not for any commercial use or use on behalf of any third party, except as explicitly permitted by Leap in advance. Any breach of these Terms shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
You may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise exploit this Site or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by Leap in writing. You may not make any commercial use of any of the information provided on the Site or make any use of the Site for the benefit of another business unless explicitly permitted by Leap in advance. Leap reserves the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Leap believes that your conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to Leap’s interests.
You may not submit content to the Site or use it in any manner that:
- Collects others’ names, personal information or contact information by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited communications;
- Constructs any links from any page on our website to any other site on the internet, or frames any page from our website on any other website;
- Uses any automated or computerized process we have not previously authorized to access, obtain or download data or content;
- Circumvents or modifies, attempts to or assists another in circumventing or modifying any security technology or software that is part of our website;
- Interferes with any standard technical measures used by copyright owners to identify and protect copyrighted works;
- Is offensive, violent, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, harassment or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Is libelous or slanderous;
- Is intended to cause commercial harm to us or to benefit a third party at our expense;
- Exploits people in a sexual or violent manner, is pornographic or contains nudity, violence or offensive subject matter or contains a link to a website containing such material;
- Involves any automated use of the system such as, but not limited to, using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages;
- Transmits or disseminates any kind of material that contains viruses, bots, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or operation of any computer software or hardware or telecommunication systems of third parties, interrupt the normal execution of communications, interfere with or interrupt the services provided on this website otherwise permits the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network; or
- Uses the website and its services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- We have the right, but no obligation, to remove any submitted content for any reason. We may, at our sole discretion, remove any content that violates these terms and or is deemed to be objectionable or inappropriate for any reason.
As between you and us, we own and reserve all right, title, and interest in and to our Site. This includes the copyright in the software and code that allow you to operate the Site and the copyright in all content including text, graphics, and images. We hereby grant you a limited non-sublicensable revocable license to use our Site for personal noncommercial use. You may not copy, distribute, perform or display publicly, prepare derivative works based from, or use our website except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions unless you receive our prior written permission. You may not use our website to collect data or account or other information. You may not reverse engineer any part of our website. We reserve the right to terminate your license to use this website if you do not comply with these terms and conditions.
Accuracy of information
On occasion, information on this Site may contain errors, including, without limitation, typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. You may not rely on any information expressed on the Site for any other purpose than permitted by these Terms. Leap undertakes no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on this Site. No specified update or refresh date applied on this Site should be taken to indicate that all information on the Site has been modified or updated. Please remember when reviewing information on this Site that such information may not represent the complete information available on a subject. In addition, subsequent events or changes in circumstances may cause existing information on this Site to become inaccurate or incomplete.
This Site may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
Forward -looking statements
The Site contains forward-looking statements about Leap’s financial and operating performance, business plans and prospects, in-line products and products in development that involve substantial risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from the expectations and projections set forth in those statements. For a list and description of risks, uncertainties and other matters can be found in Leap’s most recent reports, available on the Site and at www.sec.gov. Leap assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements as a result of new information or future events or developments.
Governing law and forum selection
These Terms and your use of the Site shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. Any legal action or proceeding related to this Site shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Massachusetts.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion and at any time to terminate or suspend your registration or block your access to the Site for any reason, including, without limitation, if you have failed to comply with the letter and spirit of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be illegal or unenforceable or invalid, the remaining provisions of these Terms shall be unaffected and shall continue to be fully valid, binding, and enforceable.
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Site to: