Two First-In-Class, Clinical-Stage Antibodies
Leap Therapeutics’ lead product candidate, DKN-01, is a humanized monoclonal antibody targeting the Dickkopf-1 (DKK-1) protein. DKN-01 is in clinical trials in patients with gastroesophageal cancer and biliary tract cancer, with an emerging focus on patients with defined mutations of the Wnt pathway and in combination with immune checkpoint inhibitors, such as Merck’s KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab). Additional studies enriched with patients with genetically-defined Wnt pathway mutations are planned in advanced hepatocellular carcinomas and gynecologic malignancies.
Recent data for DKN-01 from our clinical and non-clinical studies are available below:
- On April 16, 2018, Leap presented nonclinical and clinical data from its ongoing study of DKN-01 in combination with KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab) in patients with esophagogastric cancer at the AACR 2018 Annual Meeting. Click here to view our poster.
- On June 3, 2017, Leap presented data from its ongoing biliary tract cancer trial at the ASCO Annual Meeting. Click here to view our poster.
- On April 2, 2017, Leap presented non-clinical and clinical data at the AACR Annual Meeting. Click here to view our poster.
- On January 19, 2017, Leap presented biomarker and efficacy data from its ongoing esophageal cancer trial at the ASCO GI meeting. Click here to view our poster.
Leap Therapeutics’ second product candidate, TRX518, is a novel, humanized anti-GITR (glucocorticoid-induced tumor necrosis factor receptor) monoclonal antibody designed to enhance the immune system’s anti-tumor response as an immune checkpoint agonist. TRX518 is currently in two repeat-dose Phase 1 clinical trials in solid tumor malignancies.
Recent data for TRX518 from our clinical study are available below:
- On June 5th, 2016, Leap presented early data from its single dose, dose escalation study in solid tumors at the ASCO Annual Meeting. Click here to view our poster.
Proof of Concept
Wnt Pathway Alterations
* Planned Studies